Friday, May 22, 2009

The best things come to those who wait...

... and wait, and wait, and wait...

I hate to admit but Ive been working on this piece for four long years! Not consistently of course, but when the mood strikes, at retail shows and when I have a free moment. The free moments have become more and more fleeting over the years as I work on commissions for others and work through every day business type stuff.

But since my business is going through a sort of transition at the moment its very fitting that this was completed before the full transformation really starts to show.

I'm going to put more focus on art for myself, developing work that speak direct from my heart and cut back a bit on commissioned jobs. This wont be a huge overnight change but more of a gradual evolution, perhaps over as many years as its taken me to complete this piece...

And so, my most heartfelt work based on dog yard life and one of the many loves of my soul...
Mercury in "Secret World"

(photo preview... a far better resolution file is to come as well as limited prints
Stay tuned to our website store for further details: www.LeadDogGraphics.com)